Sbírka na stavbu stúpy
FUNDRAISING FOR THE STUPA
We would like to present an extraordinary project of building a buddhist stupa, supported by Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche.
In the retreat centre of the International Dzogchen Community in the Czech Republic, Phendeling, near the village of Brloh in South Bohemia we are about to build a 6 meter tall stupa connected with Longsal, the unigue terma-teaching cycle by Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche.
We would also like to kindly ask you to express your generosity by supporting the stupa project. You can do so in the following ways:
1) DONATING MONEY: with PayPall: firstname.lastname@example.org
or into our account: IBAN CZ8720100000002000283150, Swift code FIOBCZPPXXX. Bank address: Fio banka, a.s., V Celnici 1028/10, Praha 1, Czech Republic. Account holder’s address: Dzogčhen, o.s., Opletalova 35, Praha 1, Czech Republic.
2) DONATING VALUABLES for filling the stupa.
– Such valuables can be e. g. precious stones or jewellery, which one enjoys wearing and does not feel like giving up. :-)
– Besides, we are collecting any objects from sacred places (usually small stones) and relics, which yogis have brought from their journeys. :-)
At Phendeling and Kunkyabling (Prague) there are vases where you can deposit those valuables, or if you require assistance, please contact email@example.com
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
A stupa represents Buddha’s mind and body as well as Buddha’s teachings which bring absolute wisdom, peace and well-being to all sentient beings. By making a donation you directly contribute to these qualities.
For generous donations we have prepared gifts:
– T-Shirst with a stupa-logo,
– blessed tsa-tsas,
– „dudze“ – fragrant substance, containing e. g. incense („sang“) blessed by great masters such as Ayu Khandro, Adzom Drugpa, Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche.
We aim for CZK 490 000 (EUR 17 946). If we manage to raise the funds, the stupa should be completed in September 2015. Since autumn 2014 intensive preparations have been underway.
Please spread the word about this beneficial activity!
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR ATTENTION.
For more information do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phendeling meditation centre is situated in the pristine Czech countryside close to the Austria
border (Linz 108 km, Vienna 270 km and Munich 280 km). It is an ideal place for personal retreats. There are five bedrooms in the dormitory and a Vajra Dance mandala in the spacious gonpa. You are more than welcome to visit.
If you are planning to come or interested to receive the Phendeling programme in English regularly please contact the geko (Jana Čeřenová) at email@example.com. All major events (courses and retreats with teachers) are notified via norbunet.